Presidential candidate number 02 Prabowo Subianto has taken a stand on the result of the 2019 general election that he deemed being marred by electoral frauds.
“I will deny deceptive election results,” said Prabowo during his speech in the event of exposing electoral fraud held by the Prabowo – Sandiaga campaign team (BPN) in Grand Sahid Hotel, Tuesday, May 14.
The former Army general underlined that he and Sandiaga did not seek personal ambition–claiming that he initially planned to retire. However, the plan vanished after he traveled across the country and met the people.
Prabowo said that he acknowledged the people’s hope for Indonesia to become a fair country after seeing the reality. “And that becomes a part of me. Therefore, it’s impossible for me to leave Indonesian people, I will arise and sink with the people,” he remarked.
Prabowo Subianto along with his campaign team exposed data of electoral frauds in the 2019 general elections. Attended the event were his running mate, Sandiaga Uno, BPN chairman Djoko Santoso, Gerindra deputy head Fadli Zon, and BPN spokesman Dahnil Anzar, among others. Volunteers also flocked the hotel hall this afternoon, May 14.
On the occasion, the BPN revealed six evidence of electoral fraud, including manipulation of family cards in several regions and problematic final voters list (DPT). For example, 5.3 million out of 7.6 million voters in East Java were invalid and 2.2 million of them is a double voter.
The team also accused the Election Commission’s (KPU) Vote Count Information System (Situng) was not neutral because it was not a real-time system, and the C1 vote tally forms had been manipulated as the table in each picture was disorganized.